Monday, June 21, 2010

Small finds

June has been fun for finding small treasures. Below is a collection of several sales. All at great prices. A couple of the treasures were picked up the end of May.

This is a wide shot of the treasures. I haven't been very good at keeping up with my blogging, so I just took this picture to include everything. It is kind of hard to see everything, there are some close shots below. The table cloth, green Judy planter, poker chip holder, and the rug underneath everything were found at a estate sale in Camas. Got everything for $1.75.

Here is a close up of the table cloth.

Here is a closer view of the Judy planter, a game of Kizmet that I found at one of Patsy's sales and a French-English Dictionnaire I got at a sale in Camas.

I got all this rick rack at the sale in Camas with the Dictionnarrie and the below candle stick coasters (is that their correct name?). I plan on making some really fun cards with the rick rack.


I found this little bin in a sale of Patsy's at the end of May. I also got two larger metal ones for my husband. I got them the last day of the sale so they were all 50% off. Great deals! This has come in VERY handy in my project room. You can already see the rick rack, ribbon, buttons and other crafty things I have filled it with. The stencils on top were in one the boxes for my husband, but I confiscated them. :)

This little tin item was too cute to pass up. It reads Letters, Bills & Misc, and has four hooks for keys. I am not sure where I will use it. It may become a present for someone as well.

I am looking forward to the upcoming Vintage Gathering this weekend and the upcoming Antique & Collectibles Show at the Expo in a couple of weeks. My sister will be flying in for the Expo. We always have so much fun. I really can't wait to introduce her to all the great people I have met during my outings.

Have a great time in your Treasure Hunting!

1 comment:

  1. I am having issues posting...don't know if this will work...lol

    Cute finds! Have fun with the rick rack! And that chicken bill holder is too cute!

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete