Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For the Love of Crocks

You may have seen some of the crocks that I have found at estate sales and garage sales. My sister got me started with three of them at a garage sale four years ago. I use them as planters in the summer time for herbs and flowers. I thought I would show what they look like. You should have seen the face of a gentleman recently when I told him I use them at planters. He actually thought that I planted directly in them, but as you can see I plant in pots and then place those pots inside the crocks. If you are not aware, NEVER plant directly in one, it will break.


1 comment:

  1. Hi my friend, I like the crock idea!!! Did you go to the auction last weekend? Mike made me go cut wood :( But I am going to a couple of sales tomorrow. Hope you and the fam are doing well!!!
    Blessings
    Julie

    ReplyDelete