Sunday, July 18, 2010

What to do with all of this?

I know that I need to post my finds from last weekend (I am working on collecting the pictures), but I have a dilemma. What in the world to I do with all this lavender?

This basket is overflowing and it is only from one and a third out of six plants that need to be trimmed. I hate the idea of throwing it away, but I really don't need this much.

Here is the remaining to be trimmed. It smells so wonderful and the bees are enjoying it so much. If I let it be, it goes to seed and then I am picking lavender starts from my rose garden like they were weeds. Oh, the dilemmas of summer. :)

BTW, if anyone would like some fresh cut lavender, just let me know.

2 comments:

  1. What are you going to do with some of it? :) I'll take some, but I don't know what to do with it either! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry-
    Hi! do you still have some lavender left? I would love to buy some from you! We need it for our Vintage Gathering next week-end. Please leave me a msg on my g-mail, or call Uncovered Ruby, and they will give you my phone number. Thanks so much!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete