Monday, August 16, 2010

HOLY CROCK!

I am offically done buying crocks! :)  My sister found me a 5 gallon Crown crock two weeks ago.  Then last Tuesday I took my parents to Hippo Hardward so that they could get drawer pulls for their newly remodeled bathroom and closet.  Well, while we were at Hippo, my parents bought this 6 gallon Marshall Pottery crock as an early birthday present.



I thought that the 5 gallon and 6 gallon were the only ones that I had left to search for, but was I wrong!  Again, while we were at Hippo Hardware, I ran across this beauty and could not resist buying it.  Look at the second picture and you will see that it is a 30 Gallon Crown crock.  YES, you read that right, 30 Gallon!  It is broken and needs to be glued, but I really don't care.  I had no idea they were made that big.  What a fabulous find.



Happy Treasure Hunting to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You now have quite the crock collection!! Happy Birthday whenever it is.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way it goes when people find out what you like, you get bombarded with crocks!! I didn't know there where 30's either, bet that's a heavy one! Happy birthday and happy collecting ;-)
    Lisa
    p.s. I like what you said about your sister calling her collecting(s) her 401k!

    ReplyDelete